2.8.08

Not for the easily queesy.



This morning I had to run to the doctor and try to get in so I could get a tetanus shot. Turns out I haven't had one since 1993. Right now my arm is like throbbing. It hurts so bad and it's already starting to swell.

Yesterday at work I decided it would be a smart idea i suppose to ram my hand into the gun we use to reticket clothes. Its just an inch long needle sticking out of a plastic piece. It doesn't do much but when I was attempting to recap it the cap fell down and instead of pushing the cap over the needle i pushed my hand down the entire thing..... at first I started cracking up then crying lol. It took me a minute to realise it hurt. Then I had to fill out a million workmans comp forms.


Now I cant move my left arm and i have to move all my stuff tomorrow into my new house haha. This will be a lot of fun.

3 comments:

DineometerDeb said...

Workers comp! Sounds like you need a less risky job. ; )

Anonymous said...

oh god I hate tetanus shots

Anonymous said...

Hazardous duty pay, anyone?