15.7.08

Cool Freebie




I am always on the look out for great desktop wallpapers but don't trust all those download sites, plus come on, they are mostly of naked women. Anyway, I was doing research for my geography project and visited the national geographic website and became utterly sidetracked from my project. They have some of the neatest backgrounds available for free on there. You don't have to worry about the size like you do on Google images. I don't know I just stumbled upon it and thought they were really neat. CLICK here to get your own.
this totally made my day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow. so great! and i know: narwhal armadillo rabbits = amazing.

April said...

yeah thanks for sharing
i liked this one right off the bat
http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/enlarge/giant-lobelia-plant-photography.html