So the other day at work during our department meeting we had to have a discussion about foot Etiquette. It is pretty sad that this is a necessary discussion? It also validates my opinion that this is the most brain dead job in the world. Here is the little list that was passed out to us. So raise your toes and pledge too... please.
- My toes will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my heels spill over the backs. And the sides and tops of my feet will not pudge out between the straps.
- I will go polish-free or vow to keep the polish fresh, intact and chip-free.
- I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe.
- I will sand down any mounds of skin before they turn hard and yellow.
- I will shave the hairs off my big toe.
- I won't wear pantyhose even if my misinformed girlfriend, coworker, mother, sister tells me the toe seam really will stay under my toes if I tuck it there.
- I promise to replace the tip of my heel once I wear it down to the nail so I won't click clack everywhere.