20.3.08

So excited!



So we just got our new free stuff handed out at work. I usually get all this stuff and it's like in a size small but today i got my things are I got a free Michael Stars shirt that's like 65 bucks and it fits and it's super cute!! I am in love it's so comfortable. I thought it was going to be way too small because it's one size fits (almost) like all of their other stuff. They have super cute clothes though. We just started carrying his stuff in TBD outside of Savvy (for those of you who shop at Nordstrom too much) I love love love it. I couldn't find a picture of it online but it's black square neck with elbow sleeves. Check out his other stuff, i see his ads in vogue all the time. Click on the picture to go to the site.

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Well congratulations. Free stuff is great...free stuff that fits is even better.

Kristin said...

Hey give me free stuff if it won't fit you. :) That is really great though, cute and comfortable that's what it's all about!

Darren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darren said...

I have a collection of Michael Stars ads at adflickr.com if your interested: Michael Stars ads