26.3.09

All things shoes

Last weekend I went to go see I Love You Man.
There is this one scene where Jason Segel is walking down the boardwalk in a completely
un-matched outfit consisting of board shorts and a button up and on his feet, a pair of Uggs.
Between fits of laughter I thought about how much I used to hate Uggs until I realized they have more than just the classic boots which some people can pull off (however, please don't wear them with skirts that is just a fashion no-no). If you aren't into the classic boot you should try looking into the classic cardy knit. They have the same shape but i love the knit stitching and button details. This past holiday season ugg australia put out some adorable moccasin style pink slippers. I fell in love with the light pink ones with tan bow. I was searching online for some of Ugg Australia's newest spring items and found a gorgeous pair of romantic pink floral print Ugg boots over at http://www.jildorshoes.com . I noticed they have a wonderful Ugg selection. I am sure that everyone will be able to find a pair that suits them to try out if you haven't yet!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Haha...Uggs. "Good" memories. Although, I've never owned any!!
I will keep you posted if I find any tricks for our type of hair. I do have a stylist that just knows everything and it's great. Although, everything she suggests for longer hair takes too much time for me!! I think I'm going to cut it shorter. Maybe try out one of those oh-so-famous bobs. I've never really had a definite cut before.

Anonymous said...

hey there and thanks on your [url=http://www.frlongchamp-pascher.eu]pliage longchamp[/url] info ?C I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did on the other hand expertise some technical points the usage of this site, sac longchamp pas cher prix [url=http://www.frlongchamp-pascher.eu]sac longchamp[/url] , as I skilled to reload the site a lot of occasions prior to I could get it to load correctly. I had been brooding about if your web host is OK?

Anonymous said...

tory burch hinhlgga トリーバーチ iphoneケース qnsrntyi トリーバーチ バッグ fcvhroyy トリーバーチ 財布 iuieggdp トリーバーチ 店舗 arrvynsq トリーバーチ 靴 fehuisfu トリーバーチ ojnxoogo トリーバーチ新作 ptpsjdtr

Anonymous said...

ghd france velxhqoo ghd lisseur iogpogbt GHD Pas Cher bsrrfdik ghd pyxehqze lisseur ghd pas cher pcdqgspd Lisseur GHD onvjssnm styler ghd vpmuavcj

Anonymous said...

louboutin zcmmtltt christian louboutin yfcsfxcq louboutin pas cher yvnhhtpk escarpins louboutin hfyzvncf louboutins nuualctq