18.4.08

Money for blogging!

Doesn’t everyone want to earn money while utilizing their passion for blogging? Now you can with PayPerPost! My friend Kristin told me about this great site where you can get paid to blog ! At first I thought it was too good to be true but then I went ahead and signed up for myself and I’m already earning money in only a couple days. You just submit your blog and when it’s approved you add a tiny one line code to your blog then it’s all up to you! You choose the opportunities that you want to do! Then you make your post, all while learning about awesome new products and services! You could easily make 20 dollars for your very first post! Kristin and I have since bonded over our passion for blogging and using PayPerPost! They have so many opportunities for you it really keeps in interesting every time! I can’t wait to make my fist 100 to go towards my new bed! Or maybe I should splurge on something! I’ve had my eye on a Wii! I’m so glad I decided to try PayPerPost for myself. I can’t believe how many opportunities I’ve already missed out on. If you love blogging too and want some extra income for the summer I really recommend PayPerPost. You’ll never find an easier way. You can even donate the money you earn to charities! What's not to love about that?


No comments: