3.10.07

Ding Dong Ditch

So my question is, when did it become O.K. for people to be flaky?
I had a friend, a very good friend that I am very close to the other day
that I was supposed to go out to lunch with, He picked me up we drove around then
he needed to go his house to fix his sub or something so that was already out of the plan and me sitting in his car for about 20 minutes then all of a sudden he tells me that someone from his work has been wanting to hang out with him and now they have free time so he takes me back home?? You can get much more rude then that. Then I have this other friend who when I was living in New Jersey would write me about 2 snail mail letters every week but has yet to see me since I've gotten home and has ditched me twice Who doesn't even try to keep in contact with me. She made all these plans with me about moving to Portland then ditched me at the last minute then treated me like I was stupid and didn't know how costly it is to move when she's 18 sheltered and has never moved out I'm older have moved out twice I think I have a little more experience in the matter. People just don't value their friendships like they used to anymore It's really hurtful. Especially when they call you the next day and want to tell you all about their love life and their problems and stuff and you kind of just want to say "hey, Fuck you."

No comments: