19.9.08

Wes Anderson

"My project was to... find beauty in the flaws and vice versa"
While I was watching T.V. the other day
I spotted Wes Anderson in a T.V. Commercial.(and anyone who knows me knows I'm a HUGE Wes Anderson fan)
Whoever came up with the ad did a beautiful job of assembling it.
American Express right now is running a promotion called The Members Project.
The ad features all American Express cardholders that have all made a difference in the world. Their project is letting us vote towards charitable organizations, help vote your favorite organization into the top 5 and they will have a share of the 2.5 million that American Express is donating amongst them. I voted for the Alzheimer's Early Detection Matters since it's something my family is facing now.
Go check out The Members Project now and vote!

No comments: